INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We get data from users directly, from 3rd-parties and automatically via our website.
To subscribe for the Service, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your name, age, sex, phone number, email address, and demographic data (country, location, IP address, and so on). You can also use third-party accounts like Facebook, Google, and others to register or link your account.
When you visit our website, we gather very limited information about your computer’s Internet connection, such as your IP address. Your IP address does not expose any personally identifiable information. We may also collect and store information provided by your computer or mobile device in connection with your use of our website/apps, such as your internet browser, computer or mobile device type, browser language, IP address, cellphone company, unique device identifier, location, and demanded and referring URLs.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- When you subscribe with us, we take information directly from you.
- When you explore our site, open or reply to emails from us, we collect your information.
- When you leave a comment on our website or contact us via phone or email with a query or question.
- In terms of improving user experience, we get information from you via third-party tools, browser cookies, and web applications.
- Information about the device For the goal of providing customized information on the internet explorer, we may gather non-personal data about the computer, mobile device, or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, device identifiers, browser version, browser language, as well as other information.
Cookies are little text files that are transferred to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and include a limited amount of information. When you return to the website or visit a partner website that recognizes that cookie, your device will be able to connect with our website, and the website will be able to read the information stored in that cookie.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To deliver and manage the services you’ve asked for. This could involve things like processing your subscription, sending you electronic newsletters, or allowing you to use the Services’ features. It also entails sending you personalized content and recommendations, such as via email. We can provide you with information and content that is personalized to your specific interests and needs thanks to such features.
- To Contact You: We may engage you from time to time with offers and information about the Services and our affiliates, such as in connection with your accounts, online surveys, legal notices, news reports, new services to which you are authorized, and other essential information. By following the directions in those email messages, you can opt out of getting commercial email messages from us.
- To personalize advertising, we may be using your information to send customized advertising, offers, and offerings to you on and off the Services on behalf about ourselves and sponsors.
- We need to know who our readers and users are. Based on the information we gather, the Services undertake research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior. This allows us to better understand and support our customers while also improving our products and services.
- To safeguard the Services’ and others’ rights. We may use your personal information as we believe is necessary or reasonable to protect, enforce, or defend the Services, its employees or agents, or other users’ legal rights, privacy, safety, or property, as well as to comply with applicable legislation.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The following list of companies with whom we may share information is provided. Depending on type of information, we have several procedures.
We may share your data with a social network site if you log into the Services using a social media service or if you link a social media account to the Services. The privacy policies of the social media services and your social media account settings will regulate how they use the shared information.
Business Partners: In order to provide you with the services you’ve requested, we may share your information with our trading partners.
Suppliers offering contractual services to us, such as hosting companies, advertising network operators, and list managers, may exchange information with us. In order to make your payments for the Services or complete a purchase, we may share your data, including your payment details.
Other Parties in the Event of a Corporate Transaction: In the event that we sell or transfer all or a section of our business or properties to a 3rd party, such as in the event of a merger, purchase, or bankruptcy reorganization, we reserve the right to transmit any information we hold about you.
Other information, such as collected statistics on how users use our Services, may be shared with 3rd parties in a way that does not identify individual users.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not within our control. We are not liable for the security or privacy of any data obtained by 3rd-party websites or services. You should proceed with caution and read the privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you use.